Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gingerlove in My Heart

My friend, Mary Koziol, is a very talented artist, jewelry designer and a wool felter.  And her lovely vintage-infused jewelry designs are on Etsy.com (http://www.etsy.com/shop/gingerlovedesigns).  If you don't already know about Esty.com...go there now!  You will not be disappointed.  A few years ago, I actually sold my pieces on this site too.  It is a great cooperative of artists and you can find countless, unique, one-of-a-kind pieces.  I cannot say enough about this site, it is really special. 

I just ordered these gorgeous earrings today from Mary's Gingerlove Designs shop on Etsy.  I had been looking for a pair of copper earrings and these are a perfect fit to mix in with my other current favorites.  The bead in the middle is no ordinary bead either, it is actually a swatch of vintage fabric that Mary has stiched and molded around a wooden bead for effect.  Beautiful!  I have never seen anything like this.  Can't wait to get them in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment