Thursday, May 16, 2013

sporty girl

I don't really think of a watch as a functional time piece. In fact I rarely wear one. But when I do, it's intended as a well thought out accessory. Today's "sporty girl" post brings me back, oh about, two and a half decades. To the age of the Swatch Watch. Smile if you remember this era fondly. I recently discovered that Swatch watches are still sold. Should of kept my see-through version from 1986, it would be so vintage-cool now.  Oh and remember the Swatch guards?!  Those little rubbery add-ons that kept the face from being scratched?  Well, I digress, I saw this sweet thing with the pink heart cut-out face and could not resist!  My inner 14 year old is loving this ensemble!  :) Those Puma tennies aren't bad either.

sporty girl

No comments:

Post a Comment