Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finally! Bracelets for the Small-Wristed

Earlier this year I stumbled on a beautiful feather bangle bracelet.  Being a lover of bird-themed decor and accessories, I was thrilled to find this sweet piece.  And what was even more exciting was the fact that this company has created a patented adjustable bangle, hooray!  I have wanted to jump on the bangle band wagon for several years now and finally I have found a line that fits my tiny wrists.  Check out my newest favorite designer at http://www.alexandani.com/ for endless bangle and beaded delight.  And, for Coloradans, a new Alex and Ani store has opened up at the airport (DIA), Concourse C, which I was ecstatic to find recently on my way out of town.  They have nearly everything that Alex and Ani sells on their website.  The only problem is that you must have a boarding pass to get to it, bummer!  But perhaps a good thing on my pocketbook.  Both of the bracelets pictured are from this designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment