Thursday, November 10, 2011

In Love with Liz

Liz Palacios jewelry that is!  This obsession started in 1999.  I found this amazing high quality vintage-style jewelry with a modern twist in a small boutique in Denver.  I bought a necklace and earrings back then that were fit for a bride.  It would be 7 years later that I walked down the aisle in this very special ensemble.  I added a bracelet for the big day in 2006.  And ever since I have been a collector, adding many an earring, rings and necklaces to the mix.  I have found her wares at Nordstrom and Norstrom Rack.  Nordstrom Rack has some great deals and always a fresh selection.  Turns out that she has an online store too at http://www.lizpalacios.com/index.htm.  The picture below was from my big day with the earrings and necklace I found in 1999.  And that's my awesome sister, Abby, wearing a necklace that I made for my bridesmaids.

No comments:

Post a Comment